Thursday, February 18, 2010

Because the Greatness of AnchorMan is Everywhere & often goes unnoticed


I am pretty sure that song "Be on You" by Flo Rida ft. Neyo is based off of Anchor Man.

My Evidence:

Exhibit A--The lyrical content in the chorus in oddly similar to a scene from Anchor Man

Lyrics, And I Quote:

"I said 'excuse lil' mama if I may, take this thought & send it your way. And If you don't like that, then send it right back. But I just gotta say...I wanna be on you.'"

& I promise it is almost verbatum the scene where Ron Burgendy & Veronica Corningstone meet
Watch the Scene Here!

Ron, "I wanna' say something. I'm gonna' put it out there. If you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back. I wanna be on you. Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. I...I wanna be on you."

& That's my evidence!
There is no exhibit B or C, etc.

& since I am Attorney, Jury, and Judge on this blog, I rule in favor of myself. Ergo: I win!
Case Closed

I know, I just blew your mind. No need to thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment