Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Ideal Man," A List

I want someone beautiful,
with soft, creamy skin.

I want someone who has mastered the English language; someone who loves words.

I want someone with a big heart.

I want to be protected.

I want someone who looks good in ANYTHING/EVERYTHING & doesn't wear labels.

I want to be wanted without being needed.

I want to be a team.

I want AMAZING SEX.

I want someone with an open mind.

I want to be chased.

I want to be on his mind & in his heart. I want to be his friend.

I want someone with ambition & drive.

Someone honest.

I want someone to Grow with me.

I want to take trips.

I want to be surprised.

I want to be held while I sleep.

I want someone who's kisses will make the world fall apart.

I want to be addicted.

I want someone who reminds me of poetry.

But Most Importantly:

I want someone who will make me forget this list.


"What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction."--Chuck Palahnuik

No comments:

Post a Comment