Monday, February 22, 2010

Some things just stay with you...

I don't know what's up with Nick-@-Nite but every night the channel starts snowing.

I hope that's the correct term for that static garbage that happens to your tv when it loses signal.
I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about.

The point is, that television snow freaks me out.

As a result of being sick and sleeping most of the weekend, I've had the hardest time falling asleep tonight.

I was laying awake with my eyes shut when the Urkel re-runs were interrupted with the sound of crssssssh crssssssh. Television static/snow.

Ever since seeing The Ring, the sound of television snow reminds me of this:

"Crap. I lost my contact..."

 And I'm pretty sure television snow will never again be innocent for me...ever.

I guess some things just have a way of staying with you.

So anyways, after forcing my eye lids together in a way that totally made my forehead ache because it was so forced, I just decided fuck this. (totally redundant use of the word "force" but seriously, I almost gave myself a hernia.)

At which point I attempted to leap from bed to the light switch without having to my open my eyes. & I was semi-successful minus the part where I haven't put away my shoes in a week so my left foot actually landed on an overturned stilletto. -->Fail.

& thus, here I am. Blogging at a little past 4 am.

If I could inject some humor into this situation

It's true; but I've always preferred Waffle House...

Okay, so now, I'm forreal going to try to go back to sleep so I'll be well-rested for disappointing my Art Professor at 9 am.

Happy Monday, Reader(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment