Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's How Much I Love You

As previously mentioned, I spent the entirity of this previous week more or less in bed with someone special, who shall heretofore be referred to as "Mr. Flintstone."
I may not have taken it that far, but now you know.

I also just used the word previous in two different forms in the same sentence. But I digress...

Today, as I combed my hair, I caught a glimpse of something in my reflection.
My right arm was up and I thought I saw...
and then I lifted my arm all the way up and my fears were confirmed.

I had armpit stubble.

Literally, it's like lifting up your arms and finding a kitten or a Monchhichi...

"Salutations from the humid region of Lauren's armpit!"

& I had to question, why had I not noticed this? But more importantly, all these days that I was laying around in bed, one arm over my head; blissful, relaxed--had this already grown in?!? The last thing I need is to leave that kind of impression. I mean, it's been a year since we started seeing eachother, so hopefully any damage I could have done to tarnish his perception of me has already happened but I'm pretty sure most men question the character of a lady who forgets to shave her under arms...

In my own defense, I'd like to say at least I wasn't going anywhere important:


& I'd like to add that love is blind--so blind, infact, that in the midst of my lust-stricken euphoria I was completely oblivious to the national forest growing in my under arms. Hopefully, he takes it as a sign of my inability to focus on anything else when he's around & is totally flattered as opposed to repulsed.

...We shall see.

Babe, if you ever read this, I want you to know that it's all part of the package. Just kidding. THIS. WILL. NEVER. HAPPEN. AGAIN...EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing!!! This is soooooooooooooo You! LOL

    ReplyDelete