Monday, March 8, 2010

Throw Down For the Crown

Reader(s); you know how my little blurb under my blog title lists "shameless self promotion" as one of this blog's topics? Well here's one of those times where I will shamelessly self promote myself. The thing is reader (s), I'm running in this campus wide pageant at Texas A&M. I know what this sounds like; I AM NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. Really, I'm not. I can't even explain how I ended up here.
But the point is, I need your help. Although you're most likely a good friend (or at least an associate) of mine, I can't take the chance that you're a stranger who doesn't know about this. I'm collecting online votes from now until 11:59 Tuesday night. & you can help by clicking HERE & opening the Miss Greek Tab on the left & then clicking my picture!

Because you could be a stranger, I am going to give you reasons why you should vote for me:
1. I can read
2. It's almost like we're friends since you get to read my thoughts and embarassing stories.
3. I am the underdog; but in a way where I could totally take this whole thing. Who doesn't love the underdog?
4. I'm good people about 85% of the time.-->I actually think the sorority I represent IS one of the Best sororities on the Texas A&M campus. We're minority based, service based, and we rock! We put a lot of good back into our communities.
5. If we meet each other in real life, ever, & you tell me about how you came across my blog & saw the link & voted for me online, I will totally stop what I'm doing, take you to a bar & buy you the shot of your choice; unless you're not of age, in which case, maybe a nice appetizer or dessert of some sort...?
6. I came up with the phrase "Throw down for the Crown" by myself; this shows you that I am not only clever, but also I feel it reinforces the claim I made in the introductory paragraph--seriously, pageants are NOT my dig.
& this is why I should be your Miss Greek 2010! the end?

No but really, please do it! If you don't, I'll send the creepy-scary-monster girl from all of the chain letters in the world to go after you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm passing along the Happiness 101 Award to you! Check out my blog for the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow! thanks! haha
    it's the greatest thing i've gotten that i didn't have to actually work for. haha

    ReplyDelete