Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Way We Were

This will be the shortest post ever, but I just stumbled upon something I think might be big.

Or like time will prove this is good.

Everytime I listen to Barbara Streisand's The Way We Were, I laugh.
It's like break-up prozac.

This might not be same for everyone; I'm pretty sure there are people who have this really significant meaning attached to that song. I don't blame them; it's touching.

But anyway, I highly suggest listening to this song whenever you think about past relationships.
I promise you'll laugh.
--> We'll not promise. But you should do it anyway.

& not because the song's about looking at the positives of past past loves, but just because it's funny.

I don't know, maybe it's only funny to me because I watch so many episodes of Sex & The City  and The Nanny...

No comments:

Post a Comment