Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Yours, I Think

So today I woke up feeling like it was Saturday because my 9 am was cancelled.
My brother's girlfriend came into my bedroom at 10:45 to ask, "What are you doing here?"
I looked at her for a moment, stuffed my face back into my pillow and said, "I live here."
It didn't occur to me that she was trying to remind me that it was Friday and usually I'd be in class.

But anyway. All of that has nothing to do with the rest of this post except that when I was awake long enough to realize it was only Friday, I realized also that it must be the first.
April First.

It's unlikely that I'll be able to prank anyone much today since nearing 1 in the afternoon, I still have yet to shower or dress.
Yet I felt like if I didn't attempt at least one prank today, I'd be missing out.

Btw, if you google "unknown father" & then look up images, a bunch of pictures of orchids come up?
Whatever.
So I'll be painting you guys a picture instead:

As you can see, that entire semester of Painting my final semester at A&M really paid off. 

Naturally, my first choice of victim was Mr. Flintstone.

Me (via text message): I am pregnant. It's yours, I think.
Mr. Flintstone: ...Are you joking?
Me: Duh I'm joking! Who else's could it be?
Mr. Flintstone: ...
Me: Ha, JK! Happy April Fools Day!
Mr. Flintstone: Wow. Nicely Done. You seriously got me twice.
Me: Thank you, Thank you. I'm taking a bow right now.

Happy April Fools Day, Readers. Please go out & prank people & then post about it so I can live vicariously through your exploits.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha nice prank. Always a good choice! *evil snickers* I still have yet to plan my april fool's prank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time coming up with any April Fools prank other than saying I'm pregnant. I think pretending that my fictional fetus was of questionable paternity really added a refreshing twist this year.
    Still, I'll be looking for a new prank for next year lest I risk being known as "the girl who cried 'pregnant"--> some day I really will be pregnant & the last thing I need is for him to think I'm joking...

    ReplyDelete