Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Men I've Loved

I've already previously mentioned that the first crush I can ever recall having was on Hulk Hogan.

While watching Son-in-Law last week, it dawned on me that at one point, I was madly in love with Pauly Shore.
...Did I ever really get over him? I can't say for sure. All I know for certain is that as I near 24, I find that more than a crush, Pauly Shore is an inspiration to be charismatic, funny, and eccentric.
But before I get way off track, this post is about all the many famous men I've loved in my life.
The list sometimes frightens me but I'm finally ready to share it with the world.

Age 7: Hulk Hogan
           Will Smith


                   Aladdin AND Genie


                  & also, Batman

Ages 8-12: Pauly Shore
                  Data from the Goonies, played by Jonathan Ke Quan

              
Age 13: Freddie Prinze Jr.

              Ricky Martin --I refuse to put up a picture; it's too painful.
              Bill Clinton


Ages 15- 17: Prince William


Age 18: Kanye West


Ages 19-21: I went through an "intellectual phase" where I crushed on A LOT of dead guys.

                    John Lennon
                John F. Kennedy, Jr AND Senior

               Pablo Neruda

              William Shakespeare My living list in these years included
               Tim Burton
             All of my professors who had English or Australian accents.
             & Johnny Depp
22-Present:

Banksy--the man behind the mask may very well be my soul mate.

Heath Ledger


Robert Downey, Jr


This post was really photo heavy: to be honest, nothing really crazy has happened yet to blog about except my trip to the river immediately after finals & I don't remember any of that well enough to write about it just yet. A blog post will follow as soon as I've got all the bits and pieces collected & permission from Fatty & Gaga.
Mostly, I wrote this post so I can feel less guilty about posting another TMFFS. & I'm not even talking about yesterday's.
That's right, friends, I've got an entirely new one that hasn't even been published. I bet you're disappointed  excited. :)

2 comments:

  1. I def had a crush on Will Smith for a while. I love Fresh Prince. Also, are you kidding? I love TMFFS =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I loved Fresh Prince, too! (Obvi.)
    Thanks! I've been worried that I'm getting a little carried away with all the TMFFS posts but people post such funny things & I worry that if I don't repost them, I'm missing an easy opportunity. lol
    I miss your blog, Lexa! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete