Monday, June 20, 2011

Parody of a Tragedy

Sometimes I feel like a salmon swimming up stream.

I have all the best intentions. All these hopes and dreams just waiting if I can manage to swim against the current.

And then this happens:
Or something similar.

It doesn't have to be bears. It could be fisherman.

But anyway.

Next thing you know I'm bear poop, or a crappy fillet at lobster house, or an active ingredient in under-eye cream.

Whatever.

But before that very last moment, my whole life will flash before my eyes & I'll ask myself:
Does this post even make sense to anyone else? Was it all a joke?

No, I was right the first time; even  I don't know what I'm talking about.

But I do know that it's 10:47 & my hatred for studying is unparalleled by anyone else's and also, I need to be coming up with better posts.

Maybe 2 mediocre posts in one day is really an average post. I'm going to pretend like that's true.

Monday, June 20th of 2011, you are my bitch lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment