Thursday, July 14, 2011

TMFFS: Wait...What?

A status update from a stranger I'm facebook friends with:

My Grandpa Told Me... Birth Control Is A Mind Thing... So All You Ladies That Be Like "I Forgot To Take My Pill"... Ummm No... You Dont Need A Pill To Prevent A Baby... You Need Common Sense... I Never Took Pills Or Shots... And My Daughter Is 3yrs Old Now... So You Was Right Grandpa... I Love You And RIP♥

-----

Does this seem like a really bad PSA advocating the use of birth control to anyone else or I am just cray-cray?


I somehow feel that "mental birth control" is not going to persuade your partner not to wear a condom.

As a matter of fact, in my mind, her status actually reads something like this:
Fellas, not wrapping it up puts you at risk to impregnate the illogical and the crazy. Be a good lover, wear a rubber.

No comments:

Post a Comment