Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something I really liked

My good friend, Johnathon--who runs the world's CUTEST blog-- left a link as a comment under Companion Piece to a photo that accurately* depicts PMS. I just really liked the picture & couldn't help but share.
The picture is from 9Gag.com which I browsed & found sufficiently entertaining.

I'd like to go on the record & say that I liked this picture not only because it describes, for me*, what the spiritual journey to the 28th day of the month can be like but also because sometimes I've found that I am prone to behaving this way despite the fact that I am not PMSing.

Anyway, Johnathon's blog is very wholesome, on top of being adorable, & I highly recommend that you take some time to make your heart smile at his blog.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Especially the oranges part lmao. It makes me so mad that Blogger STILL ISNT EFFING UPDATING YOUR BLOG ON MY READER WTF BLOGGER.

    ReplyDelete