Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gracias, Amigo

Dear Readers,
Today I'd like to say that I'm thankful for you guys.

I know I can be an over-opinionated, heinous, cynical bitch (and if any, this month has put the loyalty of my readership to the test) but thank you for reading anyway.

I don't know how it's happened, but November 2011 has proven to be my most successful month in terms of readership. My traffic sources are actual websites linking me and not google image results of people searching Jenna Marbles or photos of ball sacks--for the first time in a long time.

Well, really for the first time.

What I'm trying to say is: today while you're carving your turducken and surrounded by loved ones, just know that somewhere I'm thinking of you and anxiously waiting for all my family to pass out so I can sneak off to see the Muppets.



& if your family is anywhere near as dysfunctional as mine, know that as you're sneaking gulps of taaka in the guest bathroom, I'm doing the same thing somewhere and thinking of you, reader.

Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment