Saturday, August 24, 2013

To know him is to love him

I'm not sure if it was apparent or not from my last post about Solo but when we parted ways, we parted pretty amicably. We are still really good friends; we talk everyday and hang out almost as often. We live in the same city now and it's nice to have someone you know you can call last minute who'll want to hang out. 

So anyway, we're friends now. 
& every once in a while, I'll catch a glimmer of something & I remember why I loved him. 
But, inevitably, he'll do something to remind me that we don't work as a couple, that what I really need is to be his friend. 

& so, our friendship clings to this delicate system of checks & balances. I've never been in this situation so I'm just kind of navigating through this & hoping it's all progressing normally. 

1 comment:

  1. It's nice that you guys are on friendly terms and I know it can be super confusing...Whatever happened with that office guy who saw you hanging cranes?

    ReplyDelete